Ferris Wheel (sponsored by Itaú) - Located between the Sunset Stage and Rock Street Africa, facing the World Stage
● The largest transportable ferris wheel in Latin America.
● All lighting in programmable RGB LEDs and two full-color HD panels that span 7m² and sit 17m off the ground in the central axle.
● 24 six-passenger gondolas for a total capacity of 144 people
● A special gondola designed for people with special needs. Wheel 35 incorporates the most modern concepts in accessibility and fully meets the ABNT theme park standards (ABNT 15926) launched in 2012.
● At 35 meters high, the wheel provides a comfortable and pleasant family outing. It has a capacity of 9,000 people every 12 hours.
● The Ferris Wheel will operate from 2:00 pm to 2:00 am.
● Children under the age of three (03) are not allowed, and children between three (03) and eight (08) years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
Roller Coaster (sponsored by Ipiranga) - Located in front of Rock District
● The fun at Rock in Rio goes far beyond the music. Our goal is to ensure that the 7-day event (13 hours per day) is packed with fun. Thus, The City of Rock has a variety of activities.
● The rollercoaster is composed of three twelve-seat cars that run along spiral tracks with a 12-meter loop.
● The track is 335 meters long, accommodating 36 passengers at a time in three trains, giving it an hourly capacity of 600 people.
● The Rollercoaster will operate from 2:00 pm to 2:00 am.
● Users must be at least 1.40m tall.
Mega Drop (sponsored by Doritos) - Located in the Electronic area
● Mega Drop is the largest transportable free-fall tower in Brazil. It is 40 meters tall and has a capacity of 400 people/hour.
● Maximum Height: 40 meters
● Base Area: 17m x 12m
● Capacity: 12 passengers at a time
● Capacity: 400 passengers/hour
● Lighting: RGB LEDs (not customizable)
● Electricity: 190 kW
● G-force: 5.5 Gs
● Cycle: 45/2
● Media: Banners/adhesives, signs at entrance and exit, logo on top
● Mega Drop operates from 2:00 pm to 2:00 am.
● Rider must be at least eight (8) years of age and/or 1.50m tall.
Zip Line (sponsored by Heineken) - Located in front of the World Stage
● Children under 14 years of age are not allowed. Those aged between 15 and 17 years must be accompanied by legal guardian (parent) who accepts the conditions and signs a disclaimer
● ID is mandatory
● Entry is only permitted for people weighing between 50 and 115 kg
● Hours of Operation: from 2:00 pm to 2:00 am (possibility of cessation of operation for unforeseen safety reasons related to the festival or bad weather).